The Component Video Pattern Generator is a battery powered, portable, compact unit that generates video test patterns for evaluating HDTV YPbPr Component video displays.< BR>< BR> Featuring 36 static and dynamic video test patterns, and 10 timings up to 1080p, the unit will quickly determine color performance and linearity. Easy to use five-button control of the on-screen menu through a 16x2 LCD screen. Includes a built-in rechargeable battery, power adapter, and a 1.2m YPbPr Component video cable. < BR>< BR> For more information, visit < a href="http://www.montest.com/test-pattern-generators/montest-cmp-12.html">http://www.montest.com/test-pattern-generators/montest-cmp-12.html< /a>
- Front panel control buttons through a 16x2 LCD.
- Portable, with rechargeable battery.
- Auto power-off when in battery mode.
- Provides a total of 36 video test patterns and 10 timings, including color bar, gray, grid, block.
- Supports maximum 148.5 MHz pixel frequency.
- Supports Bi-Level (EIA) and Tri-Level (STMPTE) sync.