The VEEMUX® 16x16 4K HDMI Video Matrix Switch routes digital 4Kx2K HDMI video and audio signals from 16 HDMI video sources (computers, Blu-Ray players, satellite receivers, etc) to 16 displays (monitors, 4K TV's, projectors, etc).
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/4k-hdmi-matrix-switch.html
- Configure and control the switch through front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote control, or RS232.
- Supports Ultra-HD 4Kx2K resolutions (4096x2160 and 3840x2160 @24/30/60Hz YUV 4:4:4), HDTV resolutions to 1080p, and computer resolutions to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Each input can be independently connected to any or all outputs.
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant.
- HDMI features supported: HDMI 2.0. Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS 7.1 and LPCM audio passthrough. YUV 4:4:4, 4:2:2, and 4:2:0. 12-bit Deep Color. HDR. 3D. Bandwidth up to 600 Mhz (18 Gbps).
- EDID learning for the support of any HDMI display device.
- Selectable built-in EDID table.
- Compact 1RU design
- Cable management tray included.