The XTENDEX® SD/HD/3G-SDI Extender via Fiber Optic Cable locates up to two displays from a SD/HD/3G-SDI video source up to 12.4 miles (20 kilometers) away using a single singlemode LC fiber optic strand and 1,640 feet (500 meters) using multimode fiber optic cable. Each extender consists of a transmitter that connects to a SD/HD/3G-SDI video source and a local loop out, and a receiver that connects to up to two SD/HD/3G-SDI displays.
For more information, visit http://www.networktechinc.com/3gsdi-over-fiber.html
- Signal transmission via one singlemode or multimode LC fiber optic cable. Using singlemode 9-micron cable, extend to 12.4 miles (20 kilometers). Using multimode 50-micron cable, extend to 1,640 feet (500 meters).
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p @60Hz.
- Simultaneously transmits to two SD/HD/3G-SDI displays at the receiver.
- Supports a local display via loop out SDI connector.
- Plug-and-play functionality – no software needed.
- Low RFI/EMI for sensitive applications.
- Cables can be installed in conduit prior to extender installation.
- Integrated mounting brackets for easy surface/wall mounting.