The XTENDEX® 1-Port USB 2.0 Extender extends one USB device up to 164 feet (50 meters) using a single CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable. Each extender consists of a local unit that connects to a computer, and a remote unit that connects to a USB device. The local and remote units are interconnected via CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable.
For more information, visit https://www.networktechinc.com/usb2-extender-1port.html
- Extend self-powered and/or bus-powered USB peripheral devices (security camera, printer, scanner, keyboard, etc).
- Extend up to 164 feet (50 meters) using one CAT5e/6/6a/7 cable.
- Transparent data extension.
- Compatible with a USB computer with Windows OS.
- Supports high-speed (480 Mbps), full speed (12 Mbps), or low speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- No drivers required.