The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Male-to-Female Type A Active Extension Cable extends a USB device up to 15 meters away from a computer.
For more information, visit
- Actively buffers the incoming and outgoing signals for maximum reliability and performance over extended distances.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 SuperSpeed specifications. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 Supports SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), high-speed (480 Mbps), full-speed (12 Mbps), or low-speed (1.5 Mbps) USB devices.
- Compatible with USB-enabled PC and MAC computers.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specification.
- Bus-powered — no power supply is necessary.
- Use with a USB hub to extend multiple USB devices.
- Locking mechanism on the female end for secure connection. Helps prevent the removal of USB devices by mistake.
- Available lengths: 10/15 meters. Daisy-chain multiple active cables together to extend the distance. Connect up to 4 USB3-AA-10M cables to extend 1 USB device up to 40 meters. Connect up to 2 USB3-AA-15M cables to extend 1 USB device up to 30 meters.