HDMI 2.0 optical fiber detachable extender, HDFX-300, extends HDMI 2.0 signal up to 100m (328feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one duplex LC multi-mode fibers. Leading-edge technology of Opticis allows long distance transmission of 4K signal without any video/audio degradation.
HDFX-300 is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments. It gives slim, light, easy installation with perfect electrical isolation, but without electrical hazard and interference.
High-Retention HDMI connector, which allows for more retention force than standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnection.
HDFX-300 is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility.
HDFX-300 can be operated by either 5V power from HDMI source(Tx only) or USB power. Auto Power-Switching feature makes it more reliable on its power supply.
- Supports HDMI2.0 standards
- Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB and YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 100m (328feet) over one duplex LC multi-mode fiber (OM3)
- Prevents accidental disconnection by using high-retention HDMI connector
- Operates by DDC 5V from HDMI source or using USB Power cable
- Provides auto power-switching
- Provides diagnosis
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Complies with CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2
- Medical imaging / Military
- Control room / Digital Signage
- Simulator / Rental staging