HDFX-350 is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments. It gives slim, light, easy installation with perfect electrical isolation, but without electrical hazard and interference.
High-Retention HDMI connector, which allows for more retention force than standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnection.
Updated HDMI 2.0 optical fiber detachable extender, HDFX-350, extends HDMI 2.0 signal up to 200m (656 feet) and transmits 4K UHD (4096x2160) at 60Hz over one duplex LC multi-mode fibers. Leading-edge technology of Opticis allows long distance transmission of 4K signal without any video/audio degradation.
HDFX-350 is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver more realistic, and objective video signal. HDFX-350 can be operated by either 5V power from HDMI source (Tx only) or USB power. Auto Power-Switching feature makes it more reliable on its power supply.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 standards feature
- Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Transmits HDMI 2.0 data up to 200m (656 feet) over one duplex LC multi-mode fiber (OM3)
- Prevents accidental disconnection by using High-Retention HDMI connector
- Operates by DDC 5V from HDMI source or using USB Power cable
- Provides Auto Power-Switching feature
- Provides diagnosis feature
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Complies with CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2
- Supports HDR at 10 bit or 12 bit speeds respectively within its maximum bandwidth, 18Gbps
- Medical imaging
- Digital Signage
- Control room
- Rental staging