The HDHF-4K is a (1) gang-sized wallplate converter with two 4K video formats (including the DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0) that provides quick and easy installation in the wall or through the boom system in the surgical operating suites. An ergonomically designed multi-format wallplate offers a simple plug-and-play connection with multiple medical devices and displays in the operating room. In addition, the HDHF-4K wallplate transmits a high-speed 4K video signal to the receiver (optional with either the HDFX-500-Rx or HDFX-700-Rx), allowing cameras, scopes, and other devices to display accurate and precise images through surgical monitors.
- Extends up to 4K (4096 x 2160) @60Hz (RGB & YCbCr: 4:4:4)
- Supports both DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 with 4K video signal transmission
- Equipped with (2) LEDs for power and status
- Transmits converted optical signal up to (656 ft) over LC terminated one core multi-mode fiber (OM3)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.8” x 2.8” x 4.5”