IPVDS-700-ED, 4K HDMI IP Video Wall Controller, is an integrated control solution that enable to play multi-source of audio/video (such as PC, Media Player, DVD and Blu-ray) on the video wall system and multiple individual displays simultaneously.
This solution provides advanced audio/video matrix feature as well as control of video wall system which divide high quality video source (4K 30Hz or 1080p 60Hz) into multiple video walls with using IPVDS-700-E (Encoder) and IPVDS700-D (Decoder). It enables convenient system configuration and control for AV System Integrator and Installer, and it also gives cost-efficiency compared to complicated matrix system. For these reasons, IPVDS-700-ED provides optimal solution not only to large video wall system like control room, security, traffic control facility, but also to general venues like conference room, classroom, presentation room, and worship facility.
Program provided for system control offers preview function of source video as well as various display configurations like merging, overlaying, clearing, of displays with allocating audio/video sources with simple drag and drop operation of mouse.
- TCP/IP base IP network: Gigabit Ethernet with CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- Support up to 4K (3840x2160@30Hz 4:4:4 or 3840x2160@60Hz 4:2:0) input resolution
- Support up to 4K (3840x2160@30Hz 4:4:4) output resolution
- Supports multiple video wall feature without limits of display
- Powered by PoE when using with PoE network switch
- Supports Analog/HDMI audio input and output
- Fast switching time / low video latency
- Transmits HDMI/DVI video, audio, USB, RS-232, DIO, IR signal over IP network
- Provides HDMI loop-thru port for local display
- Provides merge, overlay and split function on multiple video wall layout of PC program
- Supports up to 256 displays (16x16 - 4x64 - 1x256) video wall and multi-sources
- Supports M:N virtual matrix: multicasting to all clients in sub-network
- PC application for controlling video wall and individual displays
- Provides drag and drop operation for host allocation
- Provides allocate, merge, split, overlay function on the layout management
- Provides preview screen before applying it to actual displays
- Provides infinite pre-sets for the user defined layout (save/load)
- Pre-set scheduling function: Sequential mode (dwell time based) Weekly mode (hourly/weekly based)
- Bezel compensation in 0.1mm