The Opticis LHM2-Nxxx is an HDMI 2.0-based active optical cable (AOC) made explicitly for mission-critical, digital signage, and cinematic display applications using a plenum-, LSZH-, or TPU-graded hybrid cable for high-speed uncompressed data transmission. This high-performance AOC supports a high dynamic range (HDR) with digital cinematic initiatives (DCI) that exhibit vibrant images and offer incredible theatrical experiences for movie enthusiasts.
This newly developed LHM2-Nxxx AOC offers simple plug-and-play installation and delivers true 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution and high-speed video & audio signal transmission up to 100m (328 ft) without any degradation. The unique advantage of the LHM2-Nxxx AOC is that it doesn’t require any external power supply to operate as it obtains power from the source device to transmit HDMI 2.0 signal. Also, the LHM2-Nxxx features extended display identification data (EDID) and high-bandwidth digital content protection (HDCP 2.2) compliance for a secure connection between the source and visual display.
- Supports up to 4K DCI (4096x2160) @60Hz, (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Transmits data signals up to 100m (328 ft) over hybrid cable
- Supports HDMI 2.0 standards
- Supports HDR at 10 bit or 12 bit
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Complies with CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2
- Offers 500N pulling and crush load strength with bending radius of 6mm (0.23”)