Project incredible details with the 4K UHD and 5,000 lumens Optoma ZK507-W laser projector for professional installations. Its high contrast ratio and HDR compatibility enable brighter whites, deeper black levels, razor sharp text and stunning images.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for higher education, corporate board rooms and other professional installations. The high-performance DLP chipset displays 8.3-million distinct simultaneous pixels on screen and easily projects massive images with incredible detail.
Vertical lens shift, 1.6x optical zoom and 12V trigger provide installation flexibility. RS-232C and LAN connectivity enable simple integration and control via industry standards.
- Incredible native 4K UHD (3840 × 2160) resolution with HDR10 and HLG compatibility
- PureEngine (MEMC) & UltraDetail for outstanding video performance
- 5,000 lumens and compact design for environments demanding high brightness and resolution
- Vertical lens shift with 1.6x zoom
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- Extensive I/O with HDMI, 12v trigger, RS-232C and LAN control