The ZX300 is a compact XGA DuraCore IP6X laser projector. Designed for maintenance-free continuous operation, it can be installed in virtually any orientation. Its small and lightweight footprint combined with 360-degree and portrait projection enable easy installation.
This feature-packed projector has a built-in speaker and its laser technology delivers up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free laser light source.
The ZX300 is geared for medium-sized exhibition venues, events, tradeshows or meeting rooms. It maintains excellent image quality as brightness and color saturation is preserved for longer compared to lamp-based systems.
- Bright XGA DuraCore laser projector - 3500 lumens and IP6X certified
- Easy installation - 360-degree and portrait projection
- Feature packed - Compact and lightweight and a built-in speaker
- DuraCore laser technology - 30,000 hours maintenance-free laser light source
- DuraCore - Industry leading lifetime is achieved using Optoma’s DuraCore technology. Implementing advanced laser diode cooling techniques and an innovative dust resistant design.
- IP6X Airtight optical engine - Independently tested and certified to IEC standard 60529 with an IP6X dust resistance rating. Outstanding dust resistance combined with exceptional brightness ensures industry leading durability; paramount for 24/7 maintenan
- Superior contrast - Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector. Compared to competing technology, Optoma DLP projectors provide you with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks.
- Amazing color - Optoma projectors provide reliable color performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colors for lifelike images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs.
- Portrait projection - Ideal for digital signage applications you can rotate your projector 90 degrees to project a portrait image.
- 360 projection - Images can be projected over a 360° range along the projector’s horizontal axis.
- Full 3D - Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D compatible graphics cards, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation 3d media servers.
- Integrated speaker - A powerful built-in speaker provides exceptional sound quality and an easy setup without the need for costly external speakers.
- USB-Power - Use the USB-A port to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- AV mute - Stay in control of your presentation with AV mute. Direct your audience's attention away from the screen by blanking the image when not needed.
- Auto power off - There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy, the "auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time if it is not being used
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2x AAA batteries
- Basic user manual