47-inch floorstanding speaker features the same component complement as the larger loudspeaker on a slightly smaller scale. Applicable to midsized rooms where you want the full-on impact of the legendary Polk sound. It includes a 5 1/4-inch mid-woofer of lightweight super cell aerated polypropylene for smooth blending with its dual 5x7-inch Cassini oval subwoofer radiators enhanced by patented power port bass venting. Its 1-inch ring radiator tweeter, a feature usually found only in exotic speakers, reveals pinpoint details for realistic imaging.
- Exclusive dynamic sonic engine design optimizes the midrange driver and the ring radiator tweeter in separate interior chambers
- Enhanced, reengineered ring radiator tweeters extend top-end response for incredible details and realistic imaging
- Newly designed Cassini oval subwoofer drivers, with more surface area dramatically improve low-frequency response for deep, well-blended bass
- Extended Linear Motion voice coil design allows lots of movement in a limited space, eliminating impedance
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes
- Super cell aerated polypropylene cone is the ideal balance of lightweight stiffness and superior damping properties
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options