Two way bookshelf loudspeaker high efficiency design in a dual driver bookshelf size gives you more options for high performance audio. Let the 45B reveal the classic Polk sound in mid- to large sized rooms (driven by even a modestly-powered amp or receiver). The 45B mounts on the wall, or on stands (available separately).
- 1-inch (25mm) silk polymer composite Dynamic Balance dome tweeter with powerful neodymium magnet structure delivers clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments
- Dual 5 1/4-inch composite dynamic balance drivers are lightweight and stiff with good damping for high efficiency, excellent bass and midrange clarity with lower distortion
- Small-diameter driver design delivers wide dispersion, better mid-range, and more detailed bass response for an open, box-less three-dimensional sound
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 3/4-thick baffles ensures cleaner, clearer, more lifelike sound quality
- Crossovers use mylar bypass capacitors for more detailed high frequencies.
- 5-way binding post connectors, allowing for more secure hook-up options
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement on or near TVs and video monitors with no risk of video distortion
- Built-in keyhole wall mounting brackets for strong, secure on-wall mounting with no added brackets