The weather-engineered loudspeaker achieves an impressive 160° horizontal dispersion pattern in the most extreme weather environments, such as football and soccer fields, baseball stadiums, and amusement parks. It’s very broad dispersion reduces the quantity of enclosures needed to provide consistent coverage and minimize the occurrence of comb filtering and related audible anomalies. Using 8-inch, 800W cone drivers and 1-inch exit-diameter horns in a tuned enclosure, it provides a symmetrical coverage pattern, ensuring the sound has minimal distortion and smooth, extended low-frequency response. It is available as a passive system.
- Specifically designed to withstand temperature extremes and moisture
- Fiberglass seal coating and polyurea inside and out, with UV exterior outdoor protection
- Perforated, powder-coated, stainless steel grille with high transmission ratio
- 16-foot, 4-conductor, Aquaseal water block cables with gland nuts, each module is wired separately, requiring four (4) power inputs
- Internal bracket w/threaded 0.375-inch flying points (x17)