The MAX-FH-12G offers HDMI or adaptive Multimode/Singlemode Fiber to 12G-SDI signal conversion and extension for Media Axis™ systems. The HDMI or Fiber input can be used interchangeably, depending on the distance requirements of the application.
The MAX-FH-12G connects directly to the HDMI output board (MAX-HO) or to the Fiber output board (MAX-FO) of Media Axis™ switchers and has two mirrored 12G-SDI outputs.
- Fiber/HDMI 2.0 over 12G-SDI Receiver for Media Axis
- Supports input resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4
- High-bandwidth lossless transport
- Connect directly to the Media Axis HDMI output board for local connections
- Extend 12G-SDI up to 1.24 miles via fiber
- Compatible with MAX-HO, MAX-FO, and MAX-FT101