Advanced MCS Servoreeler controllers are designed to interface with Redco modified Servoreeler mechanisms-employing a quadrature encoder enabled control board. This new controller brings Graphical User Interface and automation to existing and New Servoreeler users.
- 1. Multiple Preset positions with grouping to enable multiple Servoreelers to be deployed to individual destinations.
- 2. User definable names for each Servoreeler (microphone)
- 3. Remote control via internet link. Provides GUI for PC and wireless iPad control.
- 4. Updatable status of each Servoreeler including position, speed, direction and more - all in real time.
- 6- Controllers provide RS-232 communication with AMX and Crestron etc. RJ45 output ports provide
- 7- Regulated low voltage (24Vdc) power and serial Servoreeler control over CAT5 similar to POE.