Pi tables are designed for flexible arrangements. The curved sides of the tables nestle into each other to form rows, clusters and arcs.
Pi Computer Tables are available with concave side on the left or right. The width dimension in the model number refers to the distance from the apex of the concave to the apex of the convex. Dimensions are stated Width x Depth x Height. Standard equipment for all Pi Computer Tables includes modesty panel, horizontal wire management and surge protector strip (SPS).
- Contoured top and edges
- Concave end left
- 28" height for using laptop or keyboard on table top
- 30" height for use with keyboard platform
- Two C-shaped, tubular, coped joint 14 gauge steel legs, 2" diameter, silver (standard) or black (optional) powder coat and black end caps
- One FC714 per user (6 outlet power strip with 10' cord)
- 1"x3" J style wire management channel
- Top finished in wood-grain or color Surf(x) 3D scratch resistant thermofoil
- Matching 10" modesty panel
- Overall Dimensions: 42" W x 26" D x 28" or 30" H
- flipIT Monitor Mount FIH-19 (Patent # 7,784,412) Holds 16:9 aspect ratio VESA compatible LCD monitor with case width up to 18.875", flipIT lock optional. Handle actuated: no keyboard/mouse tray