The PianoSolo Conference Table, with its unique triangular shape, offers open lines of sight to all people, screens and cameras in the space. Appointed with flipIT® stations for data visualization, screens are presented in low profile so they do not visually obstruct, and screens are viewed with optimum ergonomic comfort.
One camera oriented to the long dimension allows everyone to be in the 70-degree angle of view with faces clearly presented.
Piano is named for its distinguishing design feature: a lid that lifts like a baby grand for access to wire management, power and data connections and small components which are stored in the central technology well. The lid has a wire pass-through from the well to the user's space.
Each PianoSolo is made to order and may be specified as a Piano Sonata finish, with 3D Thermofoil and contoured self edges, or Piano Concerto finish with a combination of high pressure laminates and stained wood edge molding.
- Specifications and Options
- Piano Solo 5 flipIT® stations, Min Room Size: 15 ft. 6 in. x 14 ft. 6 in.
- Piano Solo 7 flipIT® stations, Min Room Size: 18 ft. 6 in. x 15 ft. 6 in.
- Piano Solo 9 flipIT® stations, Min Room Size: 21 ft. 6 in. x 16 ft. 6 in.
- flipIT® FIK or FIH 19 (Keyboard tray or handle release) For VESA compliant displays and all-in-ones with case width up to 18.875" (479.425 mm)
- flipIT® FIK or FIH 23 (Keyboard tray or handle release) For VESA compliant displays and all-in-ones with case width up to 23.25" (590.5mm)
- flipIT Laptop Safe FIL-18 Capacity:16" (406.4mm) wide x 14.625" (371mm) deep x 2.5" (63.5mm) thick.
- flipIT Laptop Safe FIL-23 Capacity: 22.25" (565mm) wide x 14.625" (371mm) deep x 2.5" (63.5mm) thick.