Your iMac®, All-In-One or LCD monitor sits on its own stand, placed on a shelf to lower it into the desktop. Unobstructed sight lines. Sturdy keyboard/mouse tray fully retracts so the computer keyboard is out of the way when not in use. CPU bays keep computers off the top and off of the floor. Grommets are used for channeling cables to the monitor, but may also be used for grommet mounted LCD arms.
- Monitor sits on shelf on its own stand; extends through port in desktop in a semi-recessed viewing position.
- User can see over the monitor to view all features in the space
- Top Surface - 0.048" thick, high-pressure laminate bonded to 30mm thick 50 lb. medium density particleboard with phenolic resin impregnated backer sheet.
- 3mm PVC Edge-Banding on all exposed edges to provide soft and durable protection for both the furniture and the user.
- Wire Access Grommet – An 80mm diameter wire access grommet with cover is placed in the desk top to channel monitor cables below the surface.
- Integral Wire Management - Horizontal and vertical cable chases and standardized wire channeling enable desk-to-desk and desk-to-access-point wiring, provide easy IT maintenance and protect and conceal cables