High quality wide-band transmitter with three codec modes providing short audio latency and more reliable transmission.
The DWT-P01N XLR plug-on transmitter forms part of the DWX N series digital wireless microphone system that offers high-quality full-digital operation shorter audio latency and more reliable RF transmission mode, a perfect match for high-quality ENG/EFP applications.
The DWX N series system delivers superb-quality wireless transmission of 24-bit digital audio. Thanks to its improved codec and new hardware, it can provide higher sound quality with lower audio latency.
NOTE: This model is available in multiple versions to support the widest possible range of operating frequencies. Please refer to product specifications for more information.
- Three codec modes designed for wide variety of applications
- Low audio latency and high-quality sound
- More reliable RF transmissions expands the operation range
- Compatibility with DWX series
- Low noise head amplifier achieves -128dBu noise floor
- Flexible audio input control
- 48dB at 3dB steps audio attenuation supported
- Line/Microphone input supported
- Transmitter audio attenuation can be controlled from receiver side using Sony wireless remote-control system
- Able to accept a variety of AA type batteries, such as alkaline, lithium, NiMH, etc
- Various output powers are selectable to provide the user with options for stable multi-channel or long-distance operation
- Variety of information is obtained at a glance from the new OLED display panel, such as the reception channel, Audio and RF signal status, user name, user group, Lock etc
- A duplex wireless remote-control system is supported. The DWT-B01N is able to be controlled via the DWR-S02DN receiver
- Settings that are changed on the receiver are automatically sent and changed on the paired DWT-P01N transmitter
- Wide operating frequency ranges
- DWT-P01N can operate over a 72MHz frequency band