Optimized display for professional use—display a better, brighter image for your business:
This slim, energy-efficient FW-43BZ35F BRAVIA professional display combines bright, beautiful 4K HDR image quality with easy operation, flexible networking/control, and extensive integration options.
Ideally suited to professional use, the display takes full advantage of latest consumer television technologies to ensure vibrant 4K images. It's ideal for integration in corporate environments, with Pro mode to simplify installation and allow easy customization of display settings to suit different applications and environments.
The display's intuitive built-in software platform broadens control and customization options even further. It's easy to create attractive digital signage, mixing media files and online content with no need for additional player hardware. There's also a wide range of API (Application Programming Interface) options to enable remote control/monitoring and integration with external systems.
The FW-43BZ35F is ideal for a wide range of business and educational environments. Applications include meeting room displays, information displays for lobbies and waiting rooms, digital signage, classroom displays, hotel guest room TV, security camera monitoring, guide displays for showrooms and museums, and information displays for sports stadiums, arenas, and live venues.
- Optimized for professional use:
- The display meets the needs of a wide range of business applications, with flexible installation options plus wired and wireless network connection and serial communication control.
- Versatile remote control:
- Control BRAVIA remotely – including on/off, input signal select and adjust volume – over IP via RJ45 by web API or via RS-232C.
- Flexible mounting and installation:
- The display offers flexible mounting options (vertical, tilt, and table-top), with VESA-standard mounting for easy integration into a wide range of environments.
- Quick set-up with Pro Mode:
- Customize and store display settings and features, then copy them easily to multiple displays via USB flash memory.
- Pro mode enables detailed customization in a variety of settings menus, which are available to meet your specific usage requirements.
- One-step setting optimized for signage and meeting rooms:
- This tool instantly completes the necessary settings to optimize the signage or meeting room used.
- In-built software platform:
- Powerful processing capabilities broaden control/customization options and reduce total ownership costs.
- Easily create digital signage:
- Integrated support for HTML5 makes it easy to produce compelling digital signage, with no extra hardware or prior training needed.
- Combine graphics, text, 4K video, and live web content to create attractive signage in minutes.
- Open API support:
- Compatibility with a wide range of web APIs broadens options for remote control/monitoring and integration with external systems.
- 4K image resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels):
- 4K offers four times the detail of Full HD, with a resolution of over 8 million pixels bringing extra clarity to corporate display, education, and digital signage applications.
- Clearer, more natural 4K images:
- Images are clearer, smoother and more natural with Sony's 4K X-Reality™ PRO picture processing technology.
- Advanced noise reduction techniques and a special pattern database ensure that every scene is packed with lifelike detail.
- Compatible with 4K HDR:
- High brightness and dynamic contrast are ideal for displaying 4K HDR (High Dynamic Range) content, revealing previously-hidden details in the brightest highlights and areas of dark shadow.
- Smooth, fluid on-screen action:
- Motionflow XR 960 ensures smoother, more natural reproduction of rapidly-moving images on screen.