Slim, lightweight and robust OLED monitor ideal for 4K production, shopping channels, field and graphics applications, as well as OB vans.
The PVM-A250 25-inch, Full HD monitor achieves the industry-leading lightweight and shallow body, with approximately 40 per cent reduction compared to the previous PVM-2541A model. It is easy to carry, even by one person. The PVM-A250 incorporates the TRIMASTER EL™ OLED panel and offers the industry’s widest viewing angles of any professional flat-panel monitor on the market, making group monitoring easy. The stylish new design also includes a, robust, optional protection panel and corner bumpers. The latest camera-linkage functions, such as camera and lens metadata display and a Picture and Picture function, provide the convenience of working efficiency both in the field and in the post process. Version 2.0 of the PVM-A250 expands and enhances the monitor’s ability to support 4K production, shopping channels, field and graphics applications.
Stylish lightweight and slim body with industry’s widest viewing angle
Robust and stylish sharp edges chassis. Perfect for group monitoring. The PVM-A250 weighs 6.1 kg and is approx. 40% thinner than the previous PVM-2541A model. It provides cost savings for transportation and power consumption. It also saves space and weight in digital galleries.
4K production features
The PVM-A250 V2.0 fulfills the demand for an affordable HD monitor in a 4K system. The unit supports the ITU-R BT.2020 color space and accepts one of Quad-link 2SI 3G-SDI signals. To fully utilize its wide color gamut, the monitor offers DCI-P3 and S-GAMUT/S-GAMUT3/S-GAMUT3.cine settings, with proper EOTFs such as 2.6 gamma, S-Log3 (SDR) and S-Log2 (SDR).
Shopping channels feature
Shopping channels require a unique screen layout to instantly differentiate between a product and its commercial data. The monitor allows you to set two flexible area markers anywhere on the screen
Enhanced field application features
The monitor is ideal for field applications, with sync-free side-by-side, false color and audio muting functions. You can monitor two pictures without synchronization. False color allows you to check the exposure level of a camera at a glance from a distance. Audio muting helps you start to shooting quickly.
- Slim and lightweight - easy to carry
- Comparing professional broadcast monitors incorporating SDI interface(s) and built-in AC power.
- Accurate black reproduction
- Accurate color reproduction
- Wide color gamut
- Quick response with virtually no motion blur
- Video input versatility
- Computer input versatility
- Optional protection kit cannot be mounted together with the rack mount kit.
- Yoke-mount and wall-mount capability
- Room clearance connector panel design
- Waveform monitor, vector scope, and audio level meter display
- False color function
- False color scale itself only supports a 0.45 OETF signal
- Camera focus function
- Line-doubler mode for field dominance check and time code function
- Auto white adjustment
- Enhanced Picture and Picture function
- 2K (2048 x 1080) input and image-slide
- Camera/lens metadata display function and on-screen tally
- Anamorphic image conversion and Active Format Description (AFD) functions
- Only 3G/HD-SDI and dual-link HD-SDI are supported.
- Only SD-SDI signals are supported
- Flexible area marker, grid display, two center markers and flip functions
- Power-on setting, DC Low Power indicator
- User presets with password lock and short-cut to function key configuration
- Optimized low-latency I/P conversion
- Multiple monitors upgrade utility
- Detachable handle