4K HDR picture monitor color-matches with the BVM-HX310 master monitor, ideal for 4K and HD productions:
The PVM-X3200 is a 32-inch 4K HDR high-grade picture monitor, incorporating a Sony-specified premium LCD panel that offers 1000 cd/m2 luminance and color matching with the BVM-HX310 4K HDR master monitor. This makes group monitoring easy for on-set, studio, and truck applications, and in 19-inch EIA racks for editing, audio mixing, etc.
TRIMASTER assures accurate color reproduction, precise imaging, and consistent picture quality:
Sony's acclaimed TRIMASTER architecture delivers accurate picture reproduction, precise imaging and quality picture consistency. There are many advantages to the panel control and signal-processing system, such as fast processing, accurate linearizing of input signals with the Optical Electrical Transfer Function, accurate color reproduction, etc.
HDR-to-SDR conversion support:
The optional PVML-HSX1 HDR-SDR conversion license, the PVM-X3200 supports HDR-SDR conversion in live production environments. The license activates: 4K to HD down-conversion, color space conversion, OETF conversion, Progressive to Interlace conversion, and Quad-link 3G to Single-link 12G conversion. It also allows the output of converted pictures to other 4K or HD monitors via the Enhanced Monitor Output. This feature facilitates local or remote monitoring of converted signals.
User 3D look-up table signal output support:
The optional PVML-HSX1 HDR-SDR conversion license also supports the output of signals with applied User 3D LUTs via the Enhanced Monitor Output to other 4K/HD devices further facilitating efficient workflows in live production, cinema, drama, commercial, music, and documentary production environments.
SR Live metadata:
It's support for SR Live metadata which enables the PVM-X3200 monitor settings to be matched to the incoming signal. You can also confirm the SR Live metadata parameters on an incoming SDI signal in the Status menu. This helps to streamline use of the monitor in SR Live workflows.
- 32-inch 4K premium LCD panel for faithful color matching with the BVM-HX310
- SR Live metadata
- TRIMASTER assures accurate color reproduction, precise imaging, and consistent picture quality
- HDR-SDR Conversion support
- Dynamic Contrast Drive
- Versatile 4K video input capability
- Black Detail High/Mid/Low
- Enhanced user interface
- Various signal settings and automatic setting via Video payload ID
- 4K/HD scopes with HDR/SDR scale and audio level meter display
- User 3D LUT
- False color function
- Unique Quad View display
- Camera focus function
- Highly reliable mechanical design
- Yoke-mount and wall-mount capability
- Room clearance connector panel design
- Flexible and variable area markers, aspect marker, and center marker
- 4K (4096 x 2160) and 2K (2048 x 1080) input
- Optimized low-latency I/P conversion
- Zoom function
- Stereo speakers (2 W + 2 W) with audio muting
- Extensive basic functions