Bright, beautiful true 4K pictures, with industry-leading contrast, low operating costs and easy set-up.
The SRX-R515DS combines two Sony SRX-R515 projectors to deliver a 30,000 lumen total output. This dual configuration delivers reference light levels for 2D presentation on screens up to 19.5m (14ft-L on white screen with 1.8 gain), or 3D on screens as large as 23m (4.5ft-L on silver screen with 2.4 gain) and is fully DCI compliant.
The SRX-R515DS projector pair can be operated either side-by-side or stacked vertically to suit any projection booth. Set-up is quick and easy, using the smart auto alignment system that comes included with the package.
Audiences are pulled right into the action with immersive 4K detail and rich, lifelike color. Utilizing the 8,000:1 contrast ratio performance of the SRX-R515 projector head, the SRX-R515DS assures best-possible image quality with deep blacks and sparkling highlights.
The reliable HPM (High Pressure Mercury) multi-lamp array ensures show continuity by removing the risk of 'dark screen' outages. Even if one lamp fails during the performance, presentation continues uninterrupted at slightly reduced brightness, without impairing audience enjoyment of the show. Replacement of individual lamp cartridges between screenings is quick and easy, with no need for special protective clothing. Operators can also elect to run each show with a reduced number of lamps lit in line with their operational preferences.
It’s quick and easy to reconfigure the SRX-R515DS between 2D and 3D presentation without requiring lens swaps. Unlike other ‘triple flash’ solutions, 3D with the SRX R515DS is smooth, natural and easy on the eye.
- Bright, high quality 4K projection solution for larger cinema screens
- True 4K images for the highest on-screen picture quality
- Quick, easy set-up with auto alignment system
- Quick, easy configuration for 2D or smooth, easy-on-the-eye 3D presentation
- High contrast for lifelike images
- HPM multi-lamp technology for high reliability and safe, easy lamp replacement
- Flexible, secure installation
- High speed content ingest/transfer and high capacity storage
- Larger size GUI
- Integrated cinema server and media block with Dolby Atmos support