Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound for ENG / EFP productions
The UTX-M03 uni-directional handheld microphone forms part of a complete UWP-D audio system offering the sound quality of digital audio processing combined with the reliability of analog FM modulation. The UTX-M03 package offers wide frequency coverage with up to 72 MHz bandwidth (depending on region) across a wide range of channels, with a choice of models to choose from. Easy-to-use features include automatic channel setting function. The microphone transmitter has the option to use interchangeable heads with over 40 different capsules from various manufacturers available. The UWP-D Series system provides superb transient response performance for all ENG / EFP production applications.
Digital Audio Processing for high quality sound
Improves transient response performance between the UWP-D transmitter and receiver, which will provide impressive natural sound quality compared to conventional analog wireless systems.
Option to use interchangeable heads with handheld microphone
The UTX-M03 handheld microphone transmitter is provided with a Sony uni-directional dynamic capsule. The microphone transmitter also gives the option of using interchangeable heads with over 40 different capsules from various manufacturers available that can be mounted.
- UWP-D digital audio processing for high quality sound - The UWP-D Series wireless microphone systems uses Sony Digital Audio Processing to improve sound quality and transient response performance compared to conventional analog wireless systems. It provid
- Fast and easy channel scan - With its Clear Channel Scan, Active Channel Scan function and IR Sync features, the system detects unoccupied channels and selects the most appropriate channel automatically, for fast and easy system setup.
- Automatic channel setting mode - The Auto Set channel mode allows the user to find and set available frequencies to use within the operating frequencies of the system. The receiver will automatically set the transmitter channel using the IR Sync feature.
- Wide frequency coverage - The extra wide switching bandwidth covers a wide area, with a wide choice of channels available across multiple models - please refer to product specifications for more information.
- True Diversity reception system - The UWP-D system achieves exceptionally stable audio signal being delivered from two independent receiver sections within the unit.
- Compatibility with Sony 800 and UWP Series analog audio receivers - The UWP-D Series transmitters and receivers are also compatible with Sony’s WL-800 Series, UWP Series and Freedom Series, allowing users to switch between different companding modes.
- Rechargeable batteries - The UTX-M03 handheld microphone provides rechargeable battery operation is also available with Ni-MH batteries.
- Robust metal body - The UTX-M03 handheld microphone is made of strong, durable metal. Metal construction supports reliable use in rough operating conditions.
- Variable output level on portable receiver - The system provides variable output level control of ±12dB, for use with the various input levels of camcorders and DSLR cameras.