These high-brightness 3LCD laser projectors offer stunning image quality with excellent reliability. Ideal for auditoriums, lecture theatres, halls and larger venues, they're also great for teaching in brightly-lit classrooms.
A bright and vibrant image:
Grab their attention – and keep it. The projectors' very high light output (12,000 lumens VPL-FHZ120L, 9000 lumens VPL-FHZ90L) ensures presentations with extra presence. You'll impress audiences in larger venues, from conference halls and lecture theaters to galleries, museums and visitor attractions.
Secure your competitive edge with visibly superior pictures – thanks to the combination of a newly developed 1-inch 3LCD panel and optical compensator (VPL-FHZ120L only) with our unique Z-Phosphor Laser Light Source. It adds up to bright, beautiful images, bursting with fine detail and rich, sumptuous colors.
Even richer colors:
The VPL-FHZ120L offers the ideal solution for auditoriums and conference halls requiring AV solutions for live performances and ceremonies. Additionally, the projector covers 100% sRGB making it suitable for applications often found in exhibitions and museums requiring precise color reproduction.
Made for flexible installation:
Don't restrict your thinking. You'll appreciate the flexibility of industry-leading lens shift adjustment range and a wide choice of interchangeable lenses – giving more options to install the projector in any space, including classrooms and halls with high ceilings.
With normal lens shift:
The projector requires a mounting bracket, which obscures the audience's view.
With wide lens shift:
Lens shift gives greater installation flexibility, even in rooms with high ceilings.
With you for the long term:
With no lamps to replace regularly, the projector's efficient laser light source lets your audience enjoy up to 14,000 hours of reliable operation at 10,000 lumen brightness with the VPL-FHZ120L, and 14,000 hours at 8000 lumen brightness with the VPL-FHZ90L. ...
- Deliver your message:
- Make sure your audience is always in the picture. Directly present HTML content – like corporate logos, images or information notices – over the network or from removable USB memory.
- Beautifully consistent:
- Auto calibration maintains precise color consistency over extended operating periods. It's especially valuable for environments like museums and galleries where you can't afford to compromise the artist's original vision.
- Don't keep them waiting:
- Quick start-up saves time with every presentation. Switch on the VPL-FHZ120L and VPL-FHZ90L and you're ready to start projecting at full brightness in moments. So you won't keep a roomful of students waiting to see your point.
- Instant recall:
- Memorize and instantly recall up to six projector settings for image size, position and aspect ratio, saving valuable time for different environments and applications. (Requires optional VPLL-Z4111 lens)
- Get closer to reality:
- Sony's advanced Reality Creation technology analyzes the input signal right down to the pixel level. Powerful pattern matching enhances crispness of on-screen images and text without adding digital picture noise.