The compact, elegantly styled VPL-FHZ70 laser projector showcases cutting-edge Sony picture innovations and installation-friendly features - making it ideal for high brightness projection applications in midsize corporate, education and public environments.
The projector's long-lasting laser light source and newly developed 0.76-in 3LCD panel with incorporated optical compensator are augmented by powerful Reality Creation and color processing technologies by Sony. This ensures exceptionally high-contrast images with WUXGA resolution, true-to-life color and very high 5500 lumens brightness - ideal for delivering lectures and presentations with extra audience engagement.
Leveraging its long-term experience in laser projector development and analysis, Sony's Intelligent Setting function simplifies installation, offering four pre-sets that adjust brightness, cooling system, color and other projector settings for optimal performance in meeting/classrooms, museums, entertainment venues, and multi-screen setups.
With its compact "blend-in" design and widest vertical lens shift range in its class, the VPL-FHZ70 is ideal for installation even in limited spaces, while extra flexibility's provided with accurately proportioned projection onto angled surfaces.
- High contrast, very high-quality 5500lm images - The laser is complemented by a newly developed 0.76-in LCD panel with incorporated optical compensator. Combined with powerful signal processing technology, this ensures vivid images with crisp detail
- Advanced picture refinement technologies - Picture quality is boosted by Sony's unique super-resolution Reality Creation technology, which uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize lower-resolution images
- Intelligent Settings - Leveraging its long-term experience in laser projector development and analysis, Sony's Intelligent Settings offer four presets, optimizing brightness, cooling system, and other projector settings to suit all usage environments
- Wide Lens Shift - The industry’s widest lens shift capability of Vertical +70% gives greater flexibility for positioning the projector, and ensures that presenters or visitors aren't distracted by the projector's light source. In the range of 5000-6500 lm
- Included powered standard zoom lens plus wide choice of lens options - Installation flexibility is increased by a wide range of compatible lens options to suit virtually any size of room and throw requirements
- Constant Brightness - Constant Bright maintains the same brightness throughout the 20000 hours recommended lifespan
- Slim, attractive blend-in design - The slim, stylish body design features a flat top surface that blends in discreetly when the projector is ceiling-mounted. The clean appearance is accentuated by a new terminal cover that reduces cable clutter
- Up to 20000 hours operation with virtually no maintenance - The advanced laser light source offers up to 20000 hours operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional projectors
- Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment
- Hassle-free automatic filter cleaning - Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours
- Create super-size displays with Edge Blending - Seamlessly join accurately color-matched images from multiple projectors, simplifying creation of stunning super-size displays for corporate and education
- Built-in Auto Calibration - After extended periods, color can be automatically calibrated to the original factory condition. There’s no need for extra calibration equipment or cameras; a built-in color sensor stores all the necessary information
- Network and control - The projector is ideal for integration in AV environments with leading networked control, monitoring, and management systems, such as Crestron Connected™ and newly added Extron® XTP™ Systems
- Extron and XTP Systems are trademarks of RGB Systems Inc