The XVS-9000 expands 4K production capacity, offering more inputs and outputs as well as featuring new 4K 3D DME capabilities. With the XVS-9000 come advanced IP and SDI interfaces that are compatible with the entire XVS switcher line-up. 100G IP interface boards fully support SMPTE ST 2110, and new 12G-based SDI interface boards increase flexibility even further by enabling IP/SDI hybrid operating environments. The modular-style design of the ICP-X7000 X-Panel assignable control panel allows highly flexible configuration to suit a wide range of operational needs.
IP Live switcher:
The core of the new generation IP Live production system supports the SMPTE ST 2110 Professional Media Over Managed IP Networks suite of standards, enabling a mixed IP and SDI production environment.
12G-SDI based live switcher:
The XVS-9000 supports 12G-SDI interfaces functioning on-board format conversion for every incoming and outgoing video signal to offer greater options for applications such as in-house studios, OB vehicles and flypacks.
Powerful 4K switcher:
4K production capability similar to HD production, with 5 M/E, 80 inputs, 40 assignable outputs for 4K and format converter outputs, plus up to 10 full keyers and 10 sub-keyers, enabling simultaneous 4K and HD operation, and powerful 4K features.
4K 3D Digital Multi Effects (DME):
The newly developed 4K DME board offers up to 4 channels of floating 4K 3D DME capability for the XVS-9000. This 4K DME board can also be configured with the XVS-8000 and XVS-7000 switchers (up to 2 Ch), and the XVS-6000 switcher (1 Channel).
Evolutionary switcher controller:
The XVS-9000 utilizes the ICP-X7000 X-Panel for very flexible panel configuration with a modular style design, OLED display, RGB XPT buttons and LCD button pad. The button layout is also re-designed. The X-Panel has a flexible mounting style for flat or curved mounting, or even for splitting into two positions.
- SMTPE ST 2110 over 100G IP interface
- 12G-SDI interfaces
- Highly flexible and scalable configuration
- 5 M/E for large 4K production systems
- 80 inputs and 40 assignable outputs for 4K
- Resource sharing for multiple productions
- Extensive video format support
- Sophisticated layering on M/E cards
- Up and down conversion between 4K, HD and SD
- Variety of M/E mode selections
- Adjustable resizer function for each keyer
- Enhanced frame memory system with 4K CG wipe
- Precise effects
- Color correction function
- Mix function on aux bus outputs
- Optional integrated 4K DME processor
- External device control
- Simplified live operations with programmable macros
- Flexible X-panel assignable modular designs
- Intelligent multi-functional tally system
- More freedom of control with the virtual shot box and virtual menu
- Single panel and multi-panel configurations increase your options
- Data Manager for sharing switcher data