The Line Level Shifter's primary function is to increase or decrease signal voltage back and forth between -10dBV and + 4dBu (depending on which way you route through it). Simply place a channel of the line level shifter on the cable connections between the two mismatched pieces of equipment. Will not affect the quality of the audio, it will improve it. We use 1/4" smart jacks that accept any combination of unbalanced (TS) or balanced (TRS) plugs. These are passive devices (no power required), in cold rolled steel housings, hand-soldered circuit boards and top quality components and hardware.
- Completely passive design (requires no power)
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically between balanced and unbalanced lines
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks(tip,ring,sleeve) inputs and outputs
- Built in Hum Eliminator technology eliminates AC hum/60Hz buzz/noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match difference in ground potential
- Made in the USA