The CM-EZ-II is a two-way, blind-mount, in-ceiling speaker. The CM-EZ-II speaker design incorporates an 8-inch polypropylene driver with rubber surround and a 7.3 liter steel backcan for extended frequency response (54 Hz to 22 kHz, - 10 dB). SoundTube’s integrated CM-EZ-II design includes unique and patented blind-mount Snap Cam installation technology and a 21-gauge steel tile bridge ensuring rapid and secure installation in any drop-tile ceiling. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, the CM-EZ-II comes with a six-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt modes with transformer bypass position position.
- One 8 inch (203 mm) polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround and one 1 inch (25 mm) polypropylene balanced dome tweeter with FerroFluid.
- Integrated backcan with 25/70.7/100-volt tap settings with transformer bypass position for ease of ordering, stocking and installation.
- Snap Cam four-point, spring-loaded mounting system for rapid installation.
- Quick-release mechanism for easy servicing.
- Adaptable to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 12.70 mm (0.5 in.) to 19.05 mm (0.75 in.).
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom colors optional.
- Included accessories: tile bridge, UL-listed flex conduit clamp, paint shield.
- Optional accessories: pre-construction bracket (AC-CM-EZ-PCB), junction box (AC-CM-EZ-JBOX).