The HCS-1860MIC is a Handheld Condenser Microphone. It is delicate and elegant structural design, ergonomic and highly modern. It can be widely used in meetings, lectures, teaching and on other occasions.
- Handheld rectangular columnar microphone
- Uni-directional electret condenser microphone
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and comparable devices
- Built-in microphone power supply and amplifier components can be powered from any external 11V to 52VDC phantom power supply
- 3-pin XLRM-type socket on the rear as microphone signal output
- Low-impedance balanced audio output, audio signals output from Pins 2 and 3 of XLRM-type connector (Pin 2 is positive phase level, pin 3 is negative phase level), while pin 1 is for the ground (shield) connection