The digital infrared wireless conference main unit includes feature for controlling delegate microphones, without an operator. In combination with a PC, the main unit brings greater sophistication to conference control. Users can access an extensive range of software modules, each with a specific function in controlling and monitoring a conference, greatly expanding the capacity to manage a conference.
- Original dirATC-digital infrared audio transmitting and control technologies
- Digital infrared audio processing and transmitting technologies ensure perfect sound quality
- Operating the IR conference system does not require a radio frequency license all over the world
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ individually adjustable
- TCP/IP communication protocol in PC controlled mode, easy to carry out remote control
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and comparable devices