Connects Two Computers to Two 4K Monitors and a Single Keyboard/Mouse
This dual-monitor KVM switch lets you access, control, boot and reboot two computers or other devices with DisplayPort connectors and switch back and forth between them. It’s ideal for work-from-home applications in which you’d like to share two monitors between your home and work computers. Both computers share two DisplayPort 4K monitors and one USB keyboard/mouse, which saves space on your desk or workspace.
Switching Between Computers Is Fast and Easy
Use the front-panel push buttons, hotkey commands, mouse movement or RS-232 commands for quick and easy toggling between computers. You can also use the Auto Scan feature to scan all connected computers in five-second intervals automatically. LEDs indicate which computer is currently selected.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Digital Audio
The B006-DP2UA2 supports video resolutions up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) on two DisplayPort monitors, as well as 2.1-channel surround sound for music, movies and games. Independent audio switching lets you listen to music or a podcast on one computer, while simultaneously working on a second computer. Front-panel audio jacks have priority over the rear-panel jacks. A DCC (Daisy Chain Control) port lets you connect two B006-DP2UA2 KVM switches for a quad-display installation.
- Supports both 4K UHD and 4K DCI resolutions at 60 Hz for superior video quality
- Dual USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub ports let you share USB peripherals with all computers
- Push buttons, hotkeys, mouse or RS-232 allow easy toggling between computers
- Dual-monitor support enables convenient multitasking and increased productivity
- Works with all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS and Linux
- System Requirements:
- DisplayPort monitors
- USB mouse/keyboard
- Computers with DisplayPort and USB-A ports (audio ports optional)
- Windows 7 or 10, macOS 10 or higher, Linux with kernel .15 or higher
- Package Includes:
- B006-DP2UA2 DisplayPort Dual-Display KVM Switch
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 12V 3.33A)
- (4) Rubber foot pads
- Quick Start Guide