Shares 4K video and 7.1-channel surround sound from as many as 4 different HDMI sources between 2 separate HDMI displays.
HDMI Matrix Switch for Digital Signage or Other Applications with Multiple Video DisplaysThis matrix switch/splitter features four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs. This allows you to connect as many as four high-definition video sources, such as Blu-ray players, video game systems, Roku boxes, laptops, media servers or cable/satellite boxes, and transmit them to two high-definition televisions, projectors or monitors. The B118-2X4-4K-A is recommended for home theaters (transmit to HDTVs located in different rooms) or digital signage applications in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls and trade shows.
Enjoy Great Flexibility in Transmitting Video to Different Displays or Even Different RoomsSend the same video image to both displays or transmit different videos and rotate among them. You can use the buttons built into the front of the unit to switch between the connected sources displayed on the two monitors. The B118-2X4-4K-A also includes an IR remote that lets you not only choose between the connected video sources, but also mute the sound and power on/off the unit.
The B118-2X4-4K-A supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with 36-bit Deep Color. It’s compatible with HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals, which provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream iTunes and Netflix content with no complications. This switch also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
- Display the same video on both monitors or rotate up to 4 videos on each monitor
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (at 60 Hz) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- Built-in audio extractor produces digital and analog audio up to 7.1-channel surround
- IR remote control allows you to switch video sources from the comfort of your couch
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Duplicate audio/video content across 2 displays or show different content on both screens in your home, classroom, retail location, conference room or trade show
- Keep your video sources in a secure location, with displays located elsewhere for viewing by the intended audience
- Rotate up to 4 different sporting events on 2 TVs in your bar or restaurant
- Create an easily updatable video board communicating dynamic information, such as a restaurant menu or a theater schedule
- Display arrivals, departures and up-to-the-minute information in an airport or train station
- B118-2X4-4K-A 2x4 HDMI Matrix Switch/Splitter
- IR remote control with battery
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V at 50/60 Hz, 0.3A; Output: 5V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K., Australia)
- Mounting Hardware
- Owner’s Manual