Mini transmitter wirelessly extends an HDMI 1080p audio/video signal to an HDMI display up to 50 ft. away from the source device.
Wireless HDMI Transmitter Ideal for Displaying Video in Boardrooms and Conference RoomsThis wireless HDMI transmitter is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, meeting rooms, trade shows and other locations where connecting long video cables could be a burden. It extends 1080p video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device (Blu-ray player, laptop, media server, etc.) to an HDMI display device (television, monitor, projector) up to 15 meters (50 feet) away. No bulky cabling infrastructure is needed.
Wireless Transmission Saves You Money on Cable and Installation CostsThe wireless 1080p HDMI transmitter eliminates more than just hassles. You’ll save on the costs of cabling infrastructure and the labor to install it. Cable clutter is reduced, and you will enjoy more flexibility in placement of the source and display with no cables to relocate when you want to reconfigure the room. The mini transmitter and receiver units communicate over a 5 GHz wireless frequency that allows fast data transmission and reduced interference from other wireless sources.
- Bus-powered TX requires B126-1D10-WHD1 wireless receiver (sold separately)
- Transmits HD picture quality at 1080p at 60 Hz resolutions up to 50 ft (15 m)
- Can be used with up to 9 additional transmitters in a single application
- Plug-and-play operation with no existing Wifi network needed for easy installation
- Low-profile design convenient for travel to lectures, trade shows and meetings for work
- 1-year limited warranty