Supports USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the detachable USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and digital audio to a compatible monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video and Digital Audio with 4:4:4 Color
The DisplayPort and HDMI outputs support single-monitor 4K resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz with 2.1-channel surround sound. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This dock also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Various DisplayPort Versions Allow Connection of Multiple Displays
By connecting the included USB-C cable to a source that supports DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3 or DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3 with DSC support, you may connect up to three displays simultaneously. This allows you to display the same image on all monitors, extend your host desktop across all with different windows open on each, or combine all into one large display as a video wall
- HDMI and DisplayPort outputs each support single-monitor 4K applications at 60 Hz
- Extends 1080p desktop image across 3 screens at 30 Hz and 2 screens at 60 Hz
- Connects you to a wired 10/100/1000 Ethernet network when no Wi-Fi is available
- USB-C and USB-A hub ports allow connection of flash drives and other peripherals
- Power Delivery port supports 20V 4.25A (85W) power output for charging source device
- System Requirements:
- Source device with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode
- Display device(s) with DisplayPort and/or HDMI input
- Package Includes:
- U442-DOCK8-B USB-C Dock, Triple Display, Black
- USB-C to USB-C cable, 3.3 ft.
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 2A; Output: 20V 5A)
- C5 to NEMA 5-15P Adapter, 6 ft.
- Owner’s manual