The HuddleSHOT All-in-One Conferencing Camera with integrated audio is designed especially for huddle spaces. It's the ideal camera solution for video collaboration sessions because its ultra-wide 125° horizontal FOV gets everyone in the picture, even in the smallest areas.
HuddleSHOT heightens the videoconferencing experience with crisp, natural 1080p/60 resolution. In addition, its clear audio quality enhances collaboration on both ends of the call. Two integrated speakers with wide dynamic range give conference room participants robust stereo sound. Two built-in microphones with echo cancellation pick up participant's voices from up to 12feet (4m) away. A red blinking LED indicator tells participants when the mics are muted.
HuddleSHOT is easy to deploy, easy to manage and easy to use. For huddle room users who need meetings to consistently start on time without any hiccups, the HuddleSHOT's plug and play simplicity makes it extremely easy to use. For AV and IT managers, Vaddio's intuitive browser-based user interface makes it simple to manage multiple HuddleSHOT cameras across multiple sites for easy enterprise deployments. It works with all major cloud-based conferencing applications including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx, GoToMeeting and others.
- All-in-one solution with PoE+ power for flexible installation anywhere
- Full stereo speakers and two integrated microphones
- Remote management – browser-based user interface for remote configuration, management and control
- Fixed camera with 2x digital zoom and 1080p/60 resolution
- HuddleSHOT Camera (black or gray)
- Quick Start Guide
- Remote control (BLE) with 2 x AAA batteries
- 1x GbE PoE/PoE+ Injector with power cord
- 1x 10' (3m) Cat5e Snagless Cable
- 1x 6' (2m) USB 3.0 type-C to type-A M/M cable
- Wall Mount Kit