The ViewSonic SC-T47 discrete thin client uses the powerful Intel Bay Trail J1900 CPU with Windows 7 Professional OS. The SC-T47 is optimized for all the major remote networking protocols including Microsoft RDP with RemoteFX, Citrix HDX and PCoIP for VMware View making it a versatile virtualization solution with endless possibilities. The SC-T47 has the horse power needed to handle a large portion of local processing and graphics rendering and the flexibility to operate as a stateless device in a VDI-based infrastructure. The SC-T47 is also an energy and space saver, consuming only 18W of power and easily attaching to your VESA-ready monitor with the included bracket. The SC-T47 discrete thin client is the perfect solution for companies seeking a true thin client solution with PC-like performance, along with the capability of driving four 1080p displays. ViewSonic's thin clients are the smart choice for optimizing your virtual desktop deployments.
Quad Display Productivity:
With four DVI digital outputs, this discrete thin client can support up to four 1920x1200 displays or four 1080p displays with the power to run multiple applications and full streaming video.
Whether running Citrix XenDesktop, VMware View or Microsoft-based VDI, this client device is the most flexible solution to handle all of your VDI-based virtualization and traditional computing needs.
- Windows 7 Professional + WiFi (SC-T47_WW_BK_US1)
- Intel Bay trail J1900 CPU
- Windows 7 professional operating system
- Supports all leading remote networking protocols
- 3 years limited warranty
- VESA-mountable design
- TAA trade compliant for federal government opportunities
- SC-T47 thin client, power cord, power adapter, DVI-I to VGA adapter, stand/VESA mounting bracket, quick start guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD