The DTH-1152 is the premier compact pen display for educational institutions looking to implement electronic review, annotation and sharing of documents.
It combines Wacom’s industry-leading pen technology with an extremely responsive multitouch screen. Utilize the touch screen to scroll, pan or zoom within documents. With the pen, educators can annotate presentations and create real-time interactive content for their classrooms.
Standard HDMI video connections provide greater flexibility in a variety of virtualized desktop configurations, and a VCP (Virtual Com Port) mode is available to support legacy virtualized environments.
- 10.1” LCD with Full HD resolution (1920x1080) and wide viewing angles
- Patented, cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium writing experience
- Multi-touch screen for easy navigation
- HDMI video interface for easy integration
- Proprietary 3-in-1 cable design for simple, clean installation
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions
- VCP (Virtual Com Port) mode available to support legacy virtualized environments