The 2080 features bass-reflex tuning through twin port tubes providing optimal low-frequency tuning, enhancing the already substantial bass output from this high quality enclosure. High performance Wharfedale drive units are used with a substantial 200mm woofer crossing over to a high quality 25mm tweeter complete with a ferrofluid cooled voice coil ensuring consistent and reliable long term performance. The 2080 comfortably handles a full 100 watts of power and is built around a substantial lateral wrap cabinet which provides high strength for safe rear bracket mounting. It has an attractive black vinyl finish with removable black cloth grilles.
- Fire retardant acrylic wadding
- 200mm Pulp coned bass/mid with high temperature voice coil
- 1 x 25mm Pre-coated fabric domes, ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Computer grade crossover board, high saturation current chokes
- Auto-resetting thermal overload protection
- 4-terminal spring-clip for series/parallel connection