The 3180 is the largest model in this range and develops the 2180 concept through the addition of a second 200mm diameter bass drive unit. By positioning this unit on the side of the cabinet a remarkably compact loudspeaker system is achieved; one that offers high power handling and high SPL outputs. The compact size and discrete appearance of the 3180 makes it ideal for the small club where the use of several of these loudspeakers can produce the sound levels the customers desire yet with the minimum loss of valuable space. The 3180 offers a perfect combination of performance; value; appearance; reliability and, above all, the legendary Wharfedale sound quality.
- Fire retardant acrylic wadding
- 2 x 200mm Pulp coned bass/mid with high temperature voice coil
- 2 x 25mm Pre-coated fabric domes, ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Computer grade crossover board, high saturation current chokes
- Auto-resetting thermal overload protection
- 4-terminal spring-clip for series/parallel connection