The Delta 12 uses a high output, low distortion 12” cast frame woofer with a 3” voice coil. A 2” titanium compression driver is coupled to 90°x45° elliptical waveguide for smooth HF dispersion.
Comprehensive rigging points are provided for use in flown applications, so Delta 12 is equally at home in a wide variety of fixed installation and touring applications. Rhino Rock™, our new texturised composite finish is used in all models. This new finish provides the great look of a painted finish with the durability of a carpet covered enclosure giving you the best of both worlds. The Delta 12 is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling.
- 10" high power, low distortion cast frame woofer
- 1" exit 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 90"x45" elliptical waveguide
- Switchable full range/Bi-amp mode
- Dual angle pole mount receptacle
- Rhino Rock textured composite finish
- Plywood construction
- Rubberised 4-way handles