The Delta 12M uses a high output, low distortion 12” cast frame woofer with a 3” voice coil. A 2” titanium compression driver is coupled to 90°x45° elliptical waveguide for smooth HF dispersion.
The Delta 12M is an angled stage monitor with a classic wedge shape that is suited to the widest range of on-stage applications. Rhino Rock, our new texturised composite finish is used in all models. This new finish provides the great look of a painted finish with the durability of a carpet covered enclosure giving you the best of both worlds. The Delta 12M is constructed from plywood.
- 10" high power, low distortion cast frame woofer
- 1-inch exit 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver
- 90" x 45" elliptical waveguide
- Switchable fullrange/Bi-amp mode
- Dual angle pole mount receptacle
- Rhino Rock textured composite finish
- Plywood construction
- Rubberised 4-way handles