Titan 12D models are bi-amplified, Class D technology is now used for the LF and HF, creating a more efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation.
With the Titan 12D Wharfedale Pro introduce Qubit™, our new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing.
With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
- 2-Way bi-amplified
- 12” custom designed moisture proof woofer
- Titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- Qubit 24-Bit 192kHz DSP processing
- 250W RMS Class D LF amplifier module
- 50W RMS Class D HF amplifier module
- Independent LF and HF signal limiting
- Thermal, DC and short circuit fault protection
- Hi / Low EQ controls
- Switchable 90Hz monitor filter
- BRO adaptive bass response optimiser
- Combo XLR / ¼" Jack balanced line level input and output
- Rear panel Mic / line switch
- Rear panel horn LED defeat switch
- Remote volume control (Applied voltage controlled)
- Ten M8 threaded Inserts for glown applications
- Wall Mount bracket options available separately