The single rack unit BLADE-3 gives you four mic processors that are accessible from anywhere in your WheatNet-IP network, or acts as a standalone processor. The M4IP-USB offers four completely independent channels of DSP-based high quality voice processing as well as four independent USB ports.
The M4IP-USB Microphone Processor BLADE combines four high-quality microphone preamps, four channels of Vorsis Embedded microphone processing, four independent USB ports, and a WheatNet-IP BLADE interface, allowing you to place four microphone inputs anywhere in your WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network (although it also works just fine as a standalone processor). The preamps and processors are accessed and controlled from any point on the network via its Windows-based GUI.
The M4IP-USB is a great way to maximize your investment in on-air talent by combining four mic processors into a single rack space, accessible from anywhere. The M4IP-USB microphone processor is equipped with four matched Super-Quiet (SQ) microphone preamplifiers featuring an extremely low noise floor, very wide dynamic range, faithfully accurate transient response, and ruler flat frequency response. Operating in harmony with high quality 24-bit A/D converters and a 96kHz base sample rate, the M4IP-USB adds absolutely no undesired coloration to the signal and faithfully preserves the sound of any microphone and talent combination. It also features a four-section equalizer with high and low shelving EQ and two bands of fully parametric EQ, high and low pass filters, and de-esser and expander functions.
The signal path of the M4IP-USB includes four completely independent channels of Wheatstone’s smooth-sounding Vorsis dynamics processing. Adjustable from anywhere on your network, the M4IP-USB offers the security of password protected TCP/IP-based remote control and no front panel controls.
- Four extremely high performance microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
- Four completely independent processing channels
- Four independent USB ports
- Four stereo analog line level outputs
- Four stereo AES outputs
- All digital, field proven Wheatstone-designed advanced processing algorithms
- Phase Scrambler to correct asymmetrical voice waveforms
- High- and low-pass filters
- Fully adjustable downward expander
- Precision de-esser sibilance controller
- Four-bands of EQ: low-frequency shelving, two-band parametric, high-frequency shelving
- Broadband compressor
- Final precision peak limiter – can be defeated if desired for lower latency
- TCP/IP-based remote control from anywhere via M4IP-USB Remote Control Software
- Talent Control Interface software for preset recall without processor control
- Front panel metering of input and output levels
- WheatNet-IP BLADE-3 features include:?
- 12 Universal Logic ports (GPIO) ?
- Front panel headphone jack?
- Front panel LED bargraph metering?
- Built-in routing control?
- Two built-in 8-channel utility mixers?
- Gigabit Ethernet?
- Silence sensing can be applied to any output?
- Built-in Audio Clip Player?
- Front Panel Logic Indicators?
- LIO/SLIO Logging?
- Associated Connections?
- Dual OLED Displays?
- Clock/Sync Indicators and more