The M4IP-USB is a four-channel DSP-based BLADE-3 voice processor with four completely independent channels of high-quality, low-noise, high-dynamic range and accurate transient response voice processing in an IP networked rack unit.
The M4IP-USB combines four high-quality microphone preamps, four channels of Vorsis embedded microphone processing, and a WheatNet-IP BLADE interface, allowing you to place four microphone inputs anywhere in your WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network (although it also works just fine as a standalone processor). The preamps and processors are accessed and controlled from any point on the network via its Windows-based GUI.
Four independent USB ports are built in to facilitate the individual use of each processor output by separate computers.
The M4IP-USB is a great way to maximize your investment in on-air talent by combining four mic processors into a single rack space, accessible from anywhere.
The M4IP-USB microphone processor is equipped with four matched Super-Quiet (SQ) microphone preamplifiers featuring extremely low noise floor, very wide dynamic range, faithfully accurate transient response, and ruler flat frequency response. Operating in harmony with high quality 24-bit A/D converters and a 96kHz base sample rate, the M4IP-USB adds absolutely no undesired coloration to the signal and faithfully preserves the sound of any microphone and talent combination. It also features a four-section equalizer with high and low shelving EQ and two bands of fully parametric EQ, high and low pass filters, and de-esser and expander functions.
- Extremely high performance microphone preamplifiers with 48V phantom power
- Four completely independent processing channels
- Four stereo analog line level outputs
- Four independent USB ports
- Four stereo AES outputs.
- AES67 compatible
- All digital, field proven Wheatstone-designed advanced processing algorithm
- Phase Scrambler to correct asymmetrical voice waveforms
- High- and low-pass filters
- Fully adjustable downward expander
- Precision de-esser sibilance controller
- Four-bands of EQ: low-frequency shelving, two-band parametric, high-frequency shelving
- Broadband compressor
- Final precision peak limiter - can be defeated if desired for lower latency
- TCP/IP-based remote control from anywhere via M4-IP Remote Control Software
- Talent Control Interface software for preset recall without processor control
- Password controlled access and control-less front panel for keeping settings secure
- Front panel metering of input and output levels
- Colorful OLED display
- Requires only one rack space