The Presenter HUB redefines presentation systems, allowing for remarkable ease of video integration into a meeting room. Its integrated video hub supports both wired USB and HDMI video components (cameras, computers and media players) and wireless mobile devices using Airplay®, Google Chromecast and Miracast™. Outputs include HDMI, supporting up to 4K, and a USB media port for connection to a PC/Mac, supporting video conferencing, lecture capture or other video software applications.
The unique Presenter HUB design allows end users to share relevant information from their local display through the USB media port. Share an image from your smartphone or iPad during a video conference: It's as easy as connecting your phone to the Presenter HUB via wireless display mirroring.
The Presenter HUB performs as a multi-faceted presentation system, allowing annotation and highlighting capabilities on any live video source, as well as providing a digital whiteboard on demand. With the intuitive, icon-based Presenter Toolbar app available for iOS and Android, using the system is as easy as pushing a button. The app toolbar offers easy toggling of your presentation, slide control, and the ability to change input sources "on the fly". With the USB media port, take anything connected to the Presenter HUB and stream it into such software applications as Zoom®, GoToMeeting™ and Skype™.
- Digital Hub supports HDMI, USB, Airplay, Chromecast, Miracast and Ethernet
- Presenter control of all video sources
- HDMI inputs/outputs can be up/down converted to 4K
- Live Video Annotation
- Digital Whiteboard
- Presentation record function
- Remote presentation access via web browser
- Supports approved touch screens, digitizing tablets, keyboards and electronic whiteboards your video sources into your Video Conferencing / Distance Learning / Mac and PC Applications / iOS and Android Apps
- Display mirroring supports Miracast, Airplay and Chromecast