The OG-FiDO-2T is a state of the art, openGear compatible, 2-channel 3G-SDI to Fiber converter, enabling 3G-SDI signals to be extended up to 10 km (32,808 ft) over standard single mode fiber optic cable. The two 3G-SDI inputs are completely independent allowing different 3G-SDI rates to be carried on each channel.
Designed for use in high density openGear’s 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard Software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Inputs: 2x Independent 3G-SDI Inputs, BNC connectors
- Outputs: 2x Independent single mode optical fiber, LC connectors
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and re-clocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
- Wavelength: 1260-1620 nm
- Optical Power: -5dBm (min), 0dBm (max)
- Power: 2.5 watts
- Hot-swap capable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames