The PC-456PCI is a PCI Bus interface card for PC computers which receives SMPTE or EBU timecode. The included Windows and Linux drivers provide access to the Time, User and Auxiliary Bits for use in editing or other timecode uses. The card reads in forward and reverse, 1/30 to 30x playspeed.
- Half-Card 32-Bit PCI Bus interface
- BNC Input Connector
- Receives SMPTE or EBU Time Code
- Multi-speed, Forward/Reverse Read
- Provides timecode data for editing or synchronization
- Universal Card (3.3V or 5V Signaling)
- Windows & Linux Drivers Included (98/NT/2000/XP)